NOW

7/31/2009 11:22:00 PM 2 Comments A+ a-

Things i WANT to do now :

-Watch Anlaji movie and fall in love with the innocence all over again
-Watch roja movie and enjoy wonderful AR rahaman composition
-Go for a walk on the beach and THINK
- Eat mars choc without feeling gulity
- Fall in love with my hair all over again
- Chit Chat with best friend about school days
- Talk to dost about life in singapore
- Bully my bro (he is not at home right now) :(
- Find out Why it is happening this way
- Send a Mail and vent out my anger
-Get done with Bachelor degree
-Go for a holiday with my group
- Eat pani puri and feel the feeling of being at home
- Go Vegetarian!
-Finish this post and crash on my bed!

Gd nite

Sagarika

2 comments

Write comments
azaad68
AUTHOR
August 2, 2009 at 11:24 AM delete

rika happy frenship day..why is ur blog soo boring..add pictures da..too draggy somemore..ur blog is talkin alot like u also..hehe..okok,i knw ur angry..i cant do anythin..haha..miss ya alot

Reply
avatar
sagarika
AUTHOR
August 2, 2009 at 12:34 PM delete

Oye this blog is not to put my pics da.n its not to tell abt my daily life. m trying to write sme gd articles .so shut up n read haha...

happy friendship day to u too

Reply
avatar