1st Pay

8/12/2009 09:25:00 PM 1 Comments A+ a-

In every person's life first pay is something very special. The person will be waiting for the first pay to buy something for their family for themeselves. It's a feeling you can't express in words.

First pay gives you a sense of independence, happiness and of course it comes with heavy responsibility feeling.


Ya today I am feeling every bit of this. Seeing my first pay deposited into my bank account was the best thing ever. First thought came into my mind was "1 month of hard work". This took me back to my very first pay in my life MY INTERNSHIP. That special day is still very clear in my mind. I withdrawed my full salary which was less than 600$ and came home very excitedly. Asked mom, bro and dad to take the money and everyone refused so I decided to keep it in front of god. Ya i was very happy i am still the typical Indian at heart.I love it that way. Best moment was when me and bro shared money to buy mom's birthday gift.


When my boss asked me today if i am buying something for myself with my 1st pay of my life the first thought came into my mind was my family especially mom because she deserves the best.

Finally i am feeling satisfied.



Sagarika

1 comments:

Write comments
siri
AUTHOR
August 28, 2010 at 12:24 AM delete

woo,so adorable, how sweet,

Reply
avatar