Bhool Ja

9/14/2009 09:18:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Everyone has a favourite song , Favourite movie and this favourite changes everytime some new movie or songs is released. Even I fall into this category but there is one song which is always very close to my heart. I heard this song 4 yrs back as my friend's call tone. I remembered I used to call her just to hear that song haha.

So the song that is very close and dearest to my heart is Bhool Ja by Shaan. Many songs managed to get a place in my favourite list but this song remained as the most dearest. Ya its a sad song for broken heart but doesn't mean you have to hear it only when you are sad. I hear this on any occasion. Three years back I used to hear this songs in loop for few days and thats when i totally fallen in love with Shaan's voice. I agree that I didn't hear all his songs but I still admire his voice. Afterall the first impression he has given me remained as the best till today.









When he sings 'Bhool ja' I can feel that he feels the pain the person is going there and his voice counsel's the person. Somehow this song helped me to move on from where I was.For that one song I can just smile all over again no matter what happens.


So as routine I was hearing the song yesterday lying on my cozy bed after a heavy dinner and just before shaan could say 'Is baar dil ka sauda karna na yun bewajhah' my brother had to interrupt my wonderful conversation with Shaan. Last night I put the song in loop and went to sleep and I didn't realize when I have fallen asleep. The obsession continued the whole day today right from stepping out of my house until I reached office. Oh Shaan you rock!.