Good student turned bad

9/04/2009 11:52:00 PM 2 Comments A+ a-

I have to blog about this before I lose those memories.

I lost my mind totally in the class today. I was laughing non stop for "no reason" during my lecture today. Firstly I was sitting in the second row. Secondly it was my favourite subject. So if you ask me why I was still losing my mind , the reason is my teacher. She was so boring ( na she didn't put me to sleep. I will save that for programming subjects). Her words were faster than the computer screen. Was not able to catch up with her teaching and her "examples". My friend sharmilee was almost asleep so I decided to wake her up by joking about this whole teaching method. I laughed so much that new students in my class who I haven't introduce to were smiling at me and sharmilee guaranteed that I will lose my 5 marks for class participation after seeing the teacher's reaction.

Even before we started on our assignment one our lecturer announced this " two lectures are done you can do your assignment two also". Oh god I heard of fast teaching but this is rocket speed teaching. During a 'mini break' of 5 minutes I managed to get hold of my teacher's attention to ask if she can upload the teaching slides online(students and teachers had a different copy with a funny copyright issues matters).She immediately said "No I won't upload the notes". After hearing this my friend warned me " Don't you move on to your next question"(I was about to ask her if she can slower her rocket speed teaching method) but I backed out after this failure.

Something kept me laughing throughout the class. Partially the girl beside me was a reason too. She was panicking as if its the final exam by trying to copy the "different copy slides" and constantly troubling me with this question " Rika did you hear what she said. did you?". Sheesh.

If that is inside story now it's the outside story. From the college to train station my classmates didn't fail to remind me how crazy I turned out today which just made me laugh more.

This is only for today No more wasting brain resources during classes.Promise :)

Afterall being bad once in a while is not that bad. I have never done this in my life(considering the fact that friends called me bookworm of the class).Since very long I didn't laugh so much and actually I am very happy despite of laughing for no reason.

Aaj .......Aaj ek hasi aur baant loon.....
Aaj ek dua aur maang loon......
Aaj ek ansoon aur pee loon.....
Aaj ek zindagi aur jee loon...
Aaj ek sapna aur dekh loon.....
AAJ
kya pata Kal Ho Naa Ho

Sagarika

2 comments

Write comments
Girish
AUTHOR
September 7, 2009 at 4:44 PM delete

you always slp in the class lah..I know ready...

Reply
avatar
sagarika
AUTHOR
September 7, 2009 at 4:56 PM delete

can't believe one blogger talking to another blogger in this kind of language..haizzz..bhaiyaaaaa useless blogger...stop ur singlish :P

Reply
avatar