Female OR Male?

10/12/2009 06:03:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I came out of the washroom cubicle and an unfamiliar face was staring at me.


It’s a guy!.


Damn I quickly ran out of the washroom to check the sign board.


Na it’s not gent’s washroom.... urghhh..idiotic guy


NOOO . It’s neither ladies washroom!! double Urghh!


Checked the sign board clearly again!


It’s gent’s and ladies washroom!!!!triple urghhhhhhh!!


Well this happens only in PSB academy and it definitely happens only in Singapore!!!. Gross


Ever since that shocking encounter I stopped using those combined gender washroom and made sure I checked the board twice before I enter.


PS: Before you all goes into weird imagination. Let me clearly say something. The washroom is cubicle based. So no weird or shocking sites encountered.

ha you may ask how come I didn't see the sign board before going in.Ha here comes the tricky part. As I was looking for a washroom I saw a girl coming out of the washroom so naturally thought it is ladies!


Well only have one word to describe everything. GROSS!