Chak De!

8/28/2009 03:23:00 PM 1 Comments A+ a-

Chak De !

While the world moved on to “Kaminey” and “whats your Rashee” I am still holding on to Chak De India! Normally I fall in love with a movie because of the hero (I watched all Hrithik movies just for him), the song lyrics or specific scenes in the movie (very soon will write a post on this). However this movie is special in every way. Firstly I love Shakrukh Khan and on top of that the movie is about I-N-D-I-A. I watched it with brother first day first show in Singapore. Each and every scene in the movie brings out the patriotic feelings within me. I am familiar with every scene in the movie, each dialogue but still every time I watch the movie, it doesn’t fail to bring out genuine feeling as I had for the first time in theater.



These are some of my favorite dialogues in the movie. Of course I didn’t write them. Firstly I am bad in writing Hindi and worst in writing Hindi in English. Whoever wrote this dialogues Thank you so much.



· Mujhe states ki naam na sunayie dethe hai, na dhikaie dete hai. Sirf ek mulk-a-naam sunayie detha hai, I-N-D-I-A


· Jo nahin ho sakt, wahi tho karna hai!


· National Women’s Hockey na kuch kar payee hai, na kuch kar payengi.


· Har team mein bas ek hi gunda ho saktha hai, Aur is team ka gunda mein hun!


· Vaar karna hai to mardho ki tarah aage se karo… Woh kya hai ki humari team me chakke nahi hote!!


· Chandi (Srk referring to his silver medal) Ko Sone Me badlne ki koshish kar rahaa hoon.


· Pehli baar kisi ghore ko Bharath ka jhanda leharate hue dekh raha hoon.


· Marr jaayenge - par haar ke nahi aayenge!!


· I love the dialogue when the two girls from eastern india come for registration and the person says something like “mehmano ka swagat hai”. The girls get upset & tell “apne hi desh mein mehmaan bankaar koi khush kaise ho sakta hai”. It really touched me deep down


· EK Baat achi tarah sun lijiye aur abhi samaj lijiye. Kyuki mai dubhara nahi batunga.Is team sirf o player chaiye jo pehlie india ke liye khel rahe hai, fir apne satiyon ke liye , uss ki baad bhi thodi bhout jaan bach jaye tho apne liye.State govt ki naukri ya railway flat k liye nahi..


· Team banane ke liye taaquat naihn Neeyat chahiye

My FAVOURITE among the FAVOURITE
· Sattar(70) Minute, sattar min hai tumhare paas. Shayad yeh.. tumhare zindagi ke sab se… khaas sattar minute. Aaj tum aacha khelo ya bura khelo, yeh sattar minute tumhe zindagi bhar yaad rahegi. Tho kaise khelna hai.. aaj mein tumhe nahin bataunga.. Bas itna kahunga, ki jao aur yeh sattar minute jee bhar kar khelna.. kyunki iske baad aane wali zindagi chahe kuch sahi ho ya na ho.. chahe kuch rahe ya na rahe.. haro ya jeeto..lekin yeh sattar minute.. tumse koi nahin cheen saktha, Kyunki mein jaantha hu ki aagar yeh sattar minute is team ka har player apne zindagi ki sabse badiya hockey khel gaya.. tho yeh satar min khuda bhi tumse vapas nahin maang saktha. (This is one of the best scenes from Chak De India. Just before the Hockey Final)



I loved the scene when komal passes the ball to preety and shouts " go and show that guy what a girl can do" ( result of translation). I just LOVEEEEE that line. Its as if someone within me is telling me nothing is impossible for a girl. She can prove she is capable of everything a guy is capable of. Thats when i felt this


" Push her to limits and she will go beyond the limits"

No one could have done this movie like Shakrukh Khan . He rocks. I have fallen in love with his smile during the finals match with those teary eyes and the proud moment when India wins the world cup.


Sagarika

1 comments:

Write comments
Girish
AUTHOR
September 7, 2009 at 4:49 PM delete

Ya lah good movie..not like a Hrithik one..haha

Reply
avatar