Unexpected

8/22/2009 09:25:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

It was just like any other normal day but suddenly life's of few people changed. My grandfather passed away on Aug 20th morning. Received the news when I was on the way to office. The longest journey I had in my life is coming back home that day. Every second was a torture. While I was on the way home my thoughts were about grandfather. Last time when I saw him he couldn't even recognize me. Its my fault. Since I shifted to Singapore he sees me only once in a blue moon. Lastly in his life he asked me to do something which I refused to do it and now I feel guilty that i didn't fulfill that. That's was the only thought which went on in my mind until i came back home and tears rolled down my eyes in guilt.

Since than I realized that we shouldn't hesitate to tell anything to others or do what they wished for. Life is unpredictable so don't stop yourself to say sorry to someone or showing love to someone. This made me say sorry to my second cousin who is more like a friend to me on his birthday. Sometimes we tend to move on in life without noticing that we are leaving our loved ones behind us. Its best to stop and look back at our life and what we are really missing.

So much for staying aboard. Grandfather couldn't recognize his granddaughter. Dad couldn't see his father for the last time. Grandchildren of the family couldn't be part of their grandfather's last journey in life.

Thanks to all my friends who were concerned about me and gave me support.
For people who thinks that losing a person in your family is NOT A BIG DEAL just because its an aged person. I am so sorry i pity your loved ones. You have to do some soul searching dude.

One thing I realized. People we feel are the dearest may not really be the dearest in our life. Sometimes all you need is a stranger to make you feel better in life.
Maybe its true that you need bad times in life to see the true side of people around you.

I learnt my lesson.

Hope your soul rest in peace Grandpa. We will miss you especially dad.


Sagarika