Smile :)

10/30/2009 09:08:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Three things brought a smile on my face today and I absolutely had a great Friday.

- 3 yr old Indian boy holding a Chinese gal's hand so tightly that where she goes she dragged him along. It was so cute to watch them like that. Girl power Eh :)

- The site of watching an American girl teaching her Indian boyfriend to eat Japanese sushi. Poor guy was trying hard to hold the chopsticks and tried his best to put a happy expression eating those leaves and raw food . Worth watching that pair :)

- Sitting at the window seat in the bus I was wishing it would rain today. After 10 minutes the bus windows were wet with drizzling rain:). It rained heavily all the way until I reached home. I just love the rain as it makes me happy always.

I am a happy girl today!

Happy weekend!