Holiday Time!

12/16/2009 05:38:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

INDIA


What is India without having “Incredible” in it ?:)


What is sagarika19.blogspot.com without having a post about India in it?


Haha bad joke but can’t help it when my mind is looking forward for this Saturday


Finally I am going to India after good 9months!


For the first time in 9years I am going to India within 9 months time. 1st wonder.
For the first time I am going to India with my bro. 2nd wonder.
For the first time I am going to spend few whole days with my dearest friends including celebrating new year with them. 3rd wonder.


Finally I can munch on to my favorite food: pani puri one and only one food I miss the most
When I told my office colleagues that I am going for a holiday, without a second thought they said “ oh you are going back to India”.


Why the hell it's "BACK" to India. It’s always been my place and will be my place. I am not leaving Singapore for now and of course will never leave India from my heart.
Hoping to capture some wonderful moments and come back with a clearer mind.
Before I leave to India I may or may not write a post.

So wish you all Merry Christmas and happy New year !


It’s festive season so please share your joy with less fortunate by donating atleast 1% of what you spend for yourself.