Life & Numbers

3/06/2010 09:51:00 PM 2 Comments A+ a-

Relaxing at home on a sizzling hot Saturday afternoon (S’pore weather is forever burning), in front of me is a medium size calendar that caught my attention. Calendar is a gateway to memories, be it good or bad. I have a habit of circling important dates in my calendar. Certain months in a year are very special in my life and for the people who are special in my life. Each number has its significance. So decided to mark down the significance of “Numbers in my life” (You see this is the result of bored room).

1-1st Dec is my sweetest mom’s b’day. 1st feb is an important day for my best friend with the love of his life.

2- Two strangers from two different worlds, different interests come together and build a single life based on love. This is an amazing aspect of life but I have a phobia for this number.

3-June 3rd is my best friend Sai’s and my cousin Vinod’s birthday. Every year on 3rd 12am, I am in a confused state on who to call first.

4- I have 4 best friends in my life. I guess there can’t be a better explanation than this.

5-Jan 5th is Azaad’s birthday. His important day is always celebrated grandly among our friends.

6- Very special number in my life. Details are not given. Haha.

7- My hand phone number ends with 7. I am using the number for the past 10 years.

8- March 8th 2010 is a Monday. What can be worst than a Monday! : )

9- It’s been 9 months since I stepped into the working world.

10- It’s been 10 years since I migrated to Singapore. 10th month is my favorite month in a year.July 10th 2008 was a special day for two of my best friends.I am glad, I was part of it.

11- Bike ride at 11pm midnight on a highway road. Something I always wished for.

12- 12 more months before I finish my studies. Yea 12!!!

13- March 13th is dost’s birthday. I never have gotten a chance to celebrate it with him.

14- Lovers day. Day full of surprises, gifts and lots of love.

15- India’s Independence Day. Miss those flag hosting days in school with friends.

16- For every girl sweet sixteen birthday is very special but I have no clue how I celebrated mine.

17- I scored 17 points for my ‘O’ levels (10th standard).It was the best 17 in my life.

18- I got my voting rights when I was 18 however I yet to make use of It. I know it’s a bad sign.

19- Short, sweet and hot tempered gal was born on September 19th :) . Dec 19th 2009 was the first time me and bro travelled together to India.

20- Friends celebrated my 20th birthday with eggs and coke. It was the smelly birthday I ever had.

21- I received two Guess watches for my 21st birthday from bro and Anita. Wished for one and I got two: )

22- I am 22 yrs old .What can be better than this (Ha-Ha). My grandfather passed away on 22nd August 2009. Second cousin’s birthday is also on the same day.

23- I am going to be 23 this year. One more year of life, one more year of celebrations, together with more expectations.

24- Parents anniversary is on April 24th.

25- Bro’s birthday is on May 25th. My family missed celebrating this day for 6 years, when bro stayed in India.

26- I hope to visit my favorite country, New Zealand before I turn 26. Absolutely love the country.

27- How it feels to be 27???

28- Two more years before a person hit 30. Frightening digit.

29- Anita dear is born on April 29th. She always gets advance birthday gifts from me (actually she demands for it .haha)

30- My friend is getting married this year at the end of July and I won’t be able to go for the wedding. Prize paid for staying in a foreign country.

31- December 31st 2009 was a great day. Bro and I celebrated it with my cousins and relatives in India. We welcomed 2010 in a grand way with eggs, coke and cake.

Thank god a month has only 31 days.... :)

2 comments

Write comments
~ Lopa
AUTHOR
March 9, 2010 at 5:21 PM delete

hehehe, nice nice, creative :)

btw what's 6 secret??? huh huh??? tell tell??? :P

Reply
avatar
sagarika
AUTHOR
March 10, 2010 at 11:58 AM delete

haha suspense :P....soon I will write abt it...

Reply
avatar