All about blogging

6/29/2010 09:32:00 PM 4 Comments A+ a-

Finally got the time to do Lopa's tag. Sorry yaar for the delay :D

This questions are about blogging!.So have fun reading my blogging experience 

1. Say why you made your blog and if you expected it to be popular at all.

Before this blog I had series of blogs that didn’t last long as I was never serious about blogging. Today when I look back at the kind of english I used and the posts I wrote for my previous blogs, I can’t stop laughing. Well everyone learns from mistakes and grows from experience, so did I and my seriousness for blogging: D

I definitely remember one of the reasons why I started this blog is because of my brother’s blog. He is my first inspiration for starting up this blog. Other reasons for starting up this blog are I love to express myself and of course love to talk. It is hard to get a human being who can listen to me 24/7 :D. So now you know the reason why this blog exist.

I started this blog as a way to express myself but soon I realized the advantages of blogging. Through blogging I met people from all corners of the world. Its fun to know about them by reading their blogs and it’s great to meet people with similar hobbies and opinions. If Nokia is about connecting people, blog connects people too. Maybe better than Nokia: P. The first fellow blogger I met is Lopa Mehta. Now that I often read her blog, I feel I have known her for ages: D. Blogging do wonders if it is used properly.

Well coming to the popularity issue, I don’t think my blog is popular at all : ( but I am confident one day it will be: D. Frankly speaking, even if one person loves what I write, I will be glad.

2.State the exact date you started your blog

Not sure of the exact date the blog started. Based on my first post I will assume it is on 26/07/2009(it’s been 1 year since I started blogging  ...oops).Time to blog more. Just 42 posts for one year: (

3. Nominate 5 loyal followers!
Anyone who is reading this post. If you find this interesting go ahead and do the tag! 

So here are the rules…
1. Say why you made your blog and if you expected it to be popular at all.
2. State the exact date you started your blog.

3. Nominate 5 loyal followers!

4 comments

Write comments
~ Lopa
AUTHOR
June 29, 2010 at 11:05 PM delete

//Frankly speaking, even if one person loves what I write, I will be glad.

I do, so there goes your One ! :)

Thanks for doing this meme dear... i cannot agree more on things you mentioned... it is indeed a blessing to come in contact with like minded people through such sharing ! :)

By the way even i feel i know you since ages !! hehe
But yes, still you spelled my name wrong, my surname is not "Metha" :)

Reply
avatar
sagarika
AUTHOR
June 30, 2010 at 9:18 AM delete

@lopa: haha glad you like it :D..oops I corrected ur surname.soory about that...

Ya its fun to know ppl through blogging n m glad to know u ..esp the super women in u :P

Reply
avatar
~ Lopa
AUTHOR
June 30, 2010 at 3:42 PM delete

I would like you to remember me and not the super women who doesn't exist ! :)

Btw i already called you by that name, so now no going back but still my manners calls for it - Is it okay if i call you Saggi? :)

Reply
avatar
sagarika
AUTHOR
June 30, 2010 at 4:30 PM delete

haha I don't mind.Actually even before you ppl gave various versions for my name: From sagarika to rika, saga,riks,rocks and now saggi ..:D..As long as u don't change that to maggi m fine :P...

Reply
avatar