Magic words

6/13/2010 10:43:00 PM 3 Comments A+ a-

I love you

These three words are the hardest but the most powerful words in the world.
These words doesn’t cost a single cent but return happiness that money can’t buy at any time


I am not talking about those boyfriend/girlfriend vala I love you. This I love you is for those special people who make a difference in our life. It can be our parents who give everything without expecting anything in return, our siblings who treat us as their little angels and our friends who are with us during good and bad times.

Personally I feel these three words are the hardest to say because yours truly has never said these words to her parents until now. Being brought up in a very reserved family, these words were never used freely among my family members. I am comfortable using these words with my friends. This could be due to the generation closeness I have with them. I could easily tell them I miss them, I love them but never tried telling it to my family members. I always told myself that next time I will tell them. That next time has not come until now.


 As   I said these words are the most powerful words in the world. Imagine telling this to someone and seeing them feel on top of the world. Dedicating such words to a person will make them feel lucky as they will realise they mean the world to someone. These words mean that someone misses you; you mean everything to that someone and that someone can’t live without your presence. Just by saying these three words it resolves many conflicts between two people, it brings two people 1 step closer to happiness and of course if a guy is saying it to a gal, he doesn’t need to buy diamonds to please her. Just this words are enough (well only to some ladies) : ).

Few months back a local television channel in Singapore conducted a campaign about these three words. People were stopped in public places and asked to call one person in this world who is very special to them and tell these three words to them in front of the camera. I have seen some amazing videos on this in the TV. Few people were shocked to hear their husband or wife telling them these words after a long time. Children called their parents and filled their day with happiness. Some couples called their partners and resolved their fights. I badly wanted to come across this television channel. Well it is a different story that if they asked me to call that someone special, I wouldn’t know what to do. hehe.

My only wish is to tell these words to my family members without shocking the hell out of them :)… Personally I feel that these words can’t be postponed in life. Kya patha Kal Ho Naa Ho. So why wait until the next time to tell those special people how much they mean to you. Pick up the phone or open your mailbox and tell them these three words and see the magic it does in your life. Love and affection doesn’t need time or actions to prove it exists but sometimes all you need is these three words to remind others that they mean lot to you. We are human beings and every human being loves to be pampered. This is the easiest way to make someone happy. Telling these words not only bring happiness to them but also to you as their happiness becomes your happiness.

For now I would like to atleast tell these 3 words in my blog.

 My parents and my brother mean the world to me. I love you all forever and ever. Maybe more than ever :) 


I made my first move. How about u?

Image courtesy:www.google.com

3 comments

Write comments
Girish
AUTHOR
June 25, 2010 at 8:34 PM delete

love you tooo my swt sis..

Reply
avatar
~ Lopa
AUTHOR
June 29, 2010 at 11:11 PM delete

Ohh saggi...I am feeling really bad, looking at my backlog at your blog !
Yes know i was busy, i didn't get time to visit other blogs and i didn't get much even to post regularly, but didn't know this busy until now when i am here at your blog... Sorry girl, for being away for this long !

Reply
avatar
sagarika
AUTHOR
June 30, 2010 at 9:22 AM delete

@Lopa: no problem.I know how busy u can be managing a family n work n top of it ur blog, painting and cooking hehe...better late than never na..just don't forget this saggi's blog :)

Reply
avatar