It's about U & Me

3/15/2010 11:20:00 PM 6 Comments A+ a-




Life is full of surprises. You are one such surprise in my life. I didn’t take our relationship seriously in the initially days but as days passed by, you became part of me. People didn’t like you but it didn’t change my relationship with you. Many even suggested that I should move on without you since I have better options ahead. For everyone you might be outdated but for me you perfect because beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. For me you are unique in your own way. Several times I was insensitive towards you, I hated the fact you are with me, wanted to move on from you permanently but realized life is a circle, I ended up with you again and again. Despite of all my mood swings, you have never given up on me, my lovely sweetheart, making me fall in love with you again and again.

Without any further due let me introduce my sweetheart to all of you.






















My precious Nokia phone 

it's me and my bro on the wallpaper.



I was introduced to this phone on March 16th 2009, exactly a year ago. He was given as a gift to me. The person who has given this might have forgotten the importance but this sweetheart remained precious to me. This phone was brought by someone’s first salary. The importance of a person’s first salary is indescribable. This is one of the reasons why I can’t keep it away from me. I refused to change this phone despite of having sophisticated phones given to me. People find it weird to see a person having such sentiments about a phone. Yea for others it’s just a phone but for me its part of my identity. This phone tolerated everything from me. Despite of dropping it numerous times, it survived all the ordeals and remained with me. Well I am not the kind who goes for stylish phones, especially when this phone fulfills my needs. It is very simple to use and I love the fact that it’s a gift. What can be better than this...

In the past me, Anita and Azaad used to end up with the same model phones without planning. Now they both moved on to iphone, while I am stuck with this. Ha Ha. Whenever they see me with this phone, I am teased endlessly about it.

Many asked me if I would ever change this phone. Yea I will definitely move on from this phone one day. I know there will be an end to it but I want to be with it until the end. If there is an end to it, my next sweetheart will be this.










Bro gifted me this.







Happy 1 year of being together sweetheart. For me you are always the precious. Always. 

6 comments

Write comments
~ Lopa
AUTHOR
March 15, 2010 at 11:51 PM delete

yeyyyyy congrats on new phone :)

bas 1 year? thats not that old :P hehe

Reply
avatar
Dhanya
AUTHOR
March 17, 2010 at 10:40 PM delete

Awww! What a lovey dovey post ;)

Reply
avatar
sagarika
AUTHOR
March 17, 2010 at 11:40 PM delete

@Lopa : ..are you taking about the new samsung phone??...ya the nokia is just 1 yr old ..but the model is not latest in the market..I hope it will be with me for longer time...

Reply
avatar
sagarika
AUTHOR
March 17, 2010 at 11:42 PM delete

@dhanya : haha thank you...m very attached to this phone.so such a lovely dovey post.. :) ..thanks for visting yaa...hope to see u more often..

Reply
avatar
~ Lopa
AUTHOR
March 18, 2010 at 9:53 PM delete

My current phone is with me for 2 years now, and i have already got the new one but badlne ka mann hi nahi karta...hehehe

But yes i have passed through a phase where i changed cell phones every 6 months :P so i can imagine...hehehe

Have fun with your new phone....enjoy :)

Reply
avatar
sagarika
AUTHOR
March 19, 2010 at 12:03 PM delete

ya true.Few years back I was crazy about changing phones often but after this nokia phone entered into my life, I stopped and didn't move on haha... I will still be using the nokia phone only..The samsung phone can wait :)

Reply
avatar