Random Life...

4/16/2010 12:53:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Finally I am back to blogging. Past few weeks has been a crazy roller coaster ride in my life. Despite of trying to get time out I am not able to do it. Office and college is eating up all my time from Mon-Friday and having college on Saturdays is not making it any better. Sundays are too packed. I don’t know if I should rest or do something productive on that day. I hardly have time to catch up with friends. Thanks to the technology, I am at least able to have a quick chat with my 4 besties. This short term separation from my blog made me realize how much I missed writing. Each time I came across something in life, my thoughts went back to blogging. I badly missed my blog!



Some random stuff in my life.


  •  By god’s grace dad is back to good health and together with dad the whole family took a drastic step towards healthy lifestyle. Vegetable soups, lots and lots of fruits, less oil, no salt and sugar is all I come across in my meals now. Hard to adapt but I am getting use to it. Change is the essence of life yaar!

  •  Booked my tickets to India for a short trip and for the first time I felt I am grown up. Will be travelling with ani dear and will be on my own for 3 days in a completely new city without my family. I promised myself that I will attend my 4 besties wedding and finally I took the first step to fulfill that. One of my bestie is getting married and I will be attending it. I don’t know if I should be happy or sad. Whatever is it I am going to be there to give him my support on his big day.

  • Piled up with lots of new projects at work and everyone says it’s a good exposure for young people. Definitely being the youngest in the office is not making life better. Yea I am taking in the challenge hoping that one day when I step out of the company I know I achieved something. At least something.

  •  Stepping into more complicated timeline in my bachelors. Did I mention how badly I am waiting for 2010 to finish? I will graduate in the beginning of 2011!!!

  •  Receiving too many marriage news from friends and enemies (Ya enemies). Everyone seems to be stepping forward in life. Is it that easy to step forward???hmmm I wonder.

  • At one point of life, everyone comes across a situation that makes them stop and think twice before stepping forward. Guess I had never cracked my brain cells and tortured my heart so much as I am doing now. How I wish everything in life is as easy as choosing between ice cream and chocolate. Is it I am such a bad decision maker…or life is hinting me to think more than twice?

  • It’s been a while since I watched any movie. It’s been a while since I stepped into a mobile shop. It’s been a while since I made a trip down to my fav place in spore . It’ been a while since I ate choc without feeling guilty and it’s been very long since I stepped onto the jogging ground. Oh no suddenly I realized how boring my life is. Haha

  • Being well known among family and relatives for spending too much of money wasn’t a good feeling. However now I can proudly say I am able to manage my financial life properly except my shopping madness for ear rings just didn’t stop :P

  • Life is a definitely a good teacher and I learnt that compromising is a good habit until it hits you’re self esteem. Anything beyond it is not worth compromising for.