Positivity experiment

7/24/2010 03:24:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I came across this 7 days positivity experiment from Preeti Shenoy’s blog. She was going through some tough times in her life and decided to focus on 5 things that make her happy or feel grateful of her life.  She comes up with great ideas and I absolutely love this idea. I don’t know if can do it for 7 days but glad I can at least do it for today.

So here are the 5 things that made me appreciate my Saturday more than usual: D

1.       1.Went to the airport to send-off my friend who is going to India for his wedding. I am very happy to see him excited for his wedding which is in 1 week’s time. I will be there to give him my support and share his happiness too!.1 more week to go!!....

2.      2.  Had a great chat with my best friend after the send-off. I can proudly say that she and I share such a beautiful friendship bond.  Feel blessed she knows that I am always there for her. Strange how happiness exists in such small incidents.


3.     3. Today is Saturday and I don’t have to go to college .What can be better than this. Right now I am enjoying at home typing this post. Great way to enjoy my Saturday: D

4.      4.  My friend and I went for shopping and we got similar clothes. May sound childish but it is something we wanted to have for very long. Finally it happened. I also found some cool flats shoes. FINALLY! Sometimes shopping is enough to make my day hehe. :D

5.      5. I got the chance to blog after very long and that reason itself made my Saturday. Thanks to Preeti’s idea: D.