Back with a bang!

2/24/2011 09:27:00 PM 1 Comments A+ a-

I am blogging after a good half year. OMG time files. It’s hard to believe that I was away for so long. Won’t be giving silly excuses for not blogging as I had a valid reason and that is my education. For the past two years life has been a crazy roller coaster ride. I was leading a typical corporate life with my day ending at 11pm.Well I might say it was more than a typical life. Now I am back and I am back for good! Well the good reason for being back is I am finally done and over with my education! It sounds extremely good and smoothing for my ears. No more rushing to university after work, no more late nights on the road and no more burnt weekends. Now that I have plenty of time in my hands, I am lost on how to spend it. :D. Well that’s the typical me.


Well New Year started with an awesome trip to India. I go to India once a year but this year was something different. Went there without any expectations but came back with life full of memories. There is something in India that pulls me closer despite of being far. Spend 3 meaningful weeks with my family and relatives exploring new places including the golden temple in Tamil Nadu. Actually I am not the type who enjoy temple visits but the company I had made a difference. I forgot what it feels like to be around 15 relatives and cousins of my age at the same time. This trip has brought back all those missed moments in life. Surprisingly during this trip met only one friend of mine. Not regretting on that as life is less complicated now.


Explored Hyderabad more than expected, all thanks to brother and Vinod. They are truly sweethearts. Now I can proudly speak out that I saw the highlights of Hyderabad including the famous charminar. Don’t even want to get started about the food in Hyderabad. The Hyderabad biryani in Paradise hotel is awesome. The city has covered itself with western culture. It has nothing less compared to a modern society in terms of culture, food, entertainment and fashion. One thing that amazes me about Hyderabad is the shopping options. One can never run out of places to shop if they have a heavy pocket. There is a polluted side for this beautiful dream city. Traffic is ridiculous and people forgot the meaning of rules. It looks as if everyone is rushing to their destination. No one cares for their safety putting their fellow drivers’ life at risk. I still have to hold on to someone’s hand like a 3 yrs old kid to cross the road. Despite of being born and brought up in Hyderabad, I feel like a guest there. One amazing new fashion in Hyderabad is the girls are covered from head to toe: D. Thanks to the pollution that no one dares to come out of that covered layers.


Everything was exciting for the 3 weeks but deep inside my hearts knows the truth that life will be back to square one. It is hard to choose between a dream and reality. I prefer Singapore when it comes to profession and development but real life and happiness is in India. I am sure every Indian staying out of India faces this dilemma. Well some things in life have no definite answers.


Good news is will blog more often now :D


Leaving you all with a beautiful picture of charminar clicked by brother.

1 comments:

Write comments
Azaad
AUTHOR
March 4, 2011 at 2:05 AM delete

i wanna go to Hyderabad too,try the briyani too da.haha.

Reply
avatar