The crazy thoughts!

6/06/2011 11:36:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Life has been so crappy for the past 1 month that I have totally forgotten to post about this. It’s not important but definitely something that I will never forget for the rest of my life.



Does god listen to what we think and wish for in our mind?


Well after the incident that took place last month I am having doubts about this statement.


Two months back during a discussion with my office colleagues I shared with them how my brother was very good friend of injuries when he was a kid. I also shared with them how I am stranger to all this. Immediately in my mind I had a thought about what it feels like going through a major injury that disturbs your routine life.


Well it was only a thought! Just a thought!


Never knew I will be given a chance to taste it.


The taste of it was far bitter than what I have imagined.


Last month during a family trip to langkawi I decided to try something very adventurous and ended up paying high price for it. Brother and I went on parasailing and due to some unknown reasons I fractured my two toes.


For someone who have not tasted any physical injuries since childhood this fracture came as a surprise. The surprise followed by a long medical leave for 3 weeks, a fracture cast on my leg and two crutches to support me for the rest of the 3 weeks!


I still remember the expression on the doctor face when I asked him “so you mean I can’t go to work for 3 weeks”. I must have looked like one crazy patient who doesn’t understand the basic meaning of fracture cast.


My friends and colleagues told me it’s fun to rest at home and tried to convince me not to get depressed about the fracture. Staying at home for 3 weeks is not fun and especially if you have to limit sitting in just 1 place!


Three weeks was definitely not easy. Besides of not able to walk on my own feet and not able to do even simple tasks, I had to face some issues at work due to my long medical leave. All this tensions stressed me up and one person who got affected by my mood swings was V. Felt sorry for him but couldn’t help it.


Every day was a like a week; a week was a month and so on. I hated the fact that even weekends were dragging. I guess that’s the first time in my life I wished for a shorter weekends.


I am still not out from the one month. Even now sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night just to check if there is a fracture cast on my leg! I know this sounds crazy!

keeping aside all the pain I had to go through I still loved the parasailing experience:)

Oh god I do wish for lot more good things in my mind. How I wish all of that come true just like this crazy thought!