Ten day challenge-Day 1 (10 Secrets)

7/05/2011 01:06:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Came across this 10 Day you challenge in Preeti’s blog. The 10-day challenge is over but better to be late than not doing it at all :) Love the idea. So why not:P . I am also doing this to make sure that I will blog often.



The 10-day challenge post is to write 10 secrets, 9 loves, 8 fears, 7 wants, 6 places, 5 foods, 4 books, 3 films, 2 songs and 1 picture of yourself






So here we go on the 1st day.


10 secrets. It is extremely hard to put in words but I will try. People who are close to me do know about these secrets so it can also be some random facts about me




1. I hate pink colour. Especially clothes and hate the fact that people think by default all girls like pink.

2. I don’t like people who judge others by height or any physical appearance. I can’t stand such ignorant people who thinks physical appearance is more important than character. Frankly speaking I am not tall (but not too short) and I get very angry when people point it out to me (other than my family members). Personally I judge others by character.

3. I want only love marriage in my life. I am totally against the idea of arranged marriages. I don’t understand how a person can accept someone who didn’t exist in their life before. Agree people might find this weird but according to me best way is to know them well, love them and then get married. Well not all love marriages are successful and not all arranged marriages are a failure. Personally I feel I can only handle love marriage. After all the guy needs to know how difficult it is to handle me :P . Well this wish is almost fulfilled :P

4. I am extremely bad in Mathematics. I guess extreme is a small word! I shouldn’t say this especially when my brother is a mathematics genius. For some reason numbers scare me. Life would be better without mathematics and I wish MBA entrance exam didn’t have this subject. Argh!

5. I love eating raw rice grains. It’s chewy and sweet. Due to this weird habit I was scolded by my family members very often. Well now this habit has vanished. Almost

6. I can’t tolerate people who are late. My friends know this very well as I have plenty of experience in waiting for them. To my close friends my anger is obvious but for others I try to digest the fact and get done with the meeting but the meeting won’t be normal. Promise on that : )

7. One thing that attracts me in the opposite sex is the smile. I am a crazy fan of Indian movie actor Madhavan (maddy) just for his sweet smile. Well V knows this very well :)

8. I hate swimming not for the fact that I can’t swim and etc etc but the fear that swimming will make me dark.

9. There are two people who I hate and will hate for rest of my life. Usually I am not the type who will be angry on people but this two people don’t deserve my forgiveness. Never!

10. Silently I feel extremely happy when people tell me that I look like 16 or 18 yrs old teenager despite of being in early 20s. I love being young! Today a beautiful lady made my day by saying this :)






So here are my 10 secrets. Next is 9 loves! That will be easy