Ten day challenge-Day 2 (Nine Loves)

7/06/2011 12:15:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

This 9 loves are definitely not in order.

1. My parents and brother comes first in my life. No one will ever replace them. My day is not complete without a short chitchat with my brother.


 
2. I love my job. This is my first job and I am enjoying every bit of it. My current job has transformed me to a better and matured person. Right now it is making me feel complete.


3. He irritates me most of the time and he is totally opposite of me but still my life is incomplete without him. Well that’s V :)


4. Bowling is the only game that I am ready to play anytime. I started playing this game when I was in college and have lot of good memories. Now I rarely play this game because I don’t have a good company to play.


5. My good friend Sai. He has been my friend for the past 14yrs and yet nothing has changed between us. We are geographically far apart and meet up once every few years but our friendship is still strong. Many friends came into my life and left but only he proved me that friendship can and will always stay strong if you are true to it. He is a true friend.

 
6. I love ice milo. I love it so much that I can have it every day; especially Mac Donald’s ice milo is heaven in Singapore’s hot weather.


7. I love to print out pictures and decorate them in frames and creative picture albums. I love this habit and I make it a point to give unique picture gifts to my close friends. I truly believe pictures hold lifetime memories.

8. I love collecting bags, shoes and accessories. I will never say no to any new collection :) Well a typical girl in this matter

9. Love collecting teddy bears and pooh. If I am given a chance I would continue the collection given my mother doesn’t complain about the lack of space. : )