Ten day challenge-Day 3 (8 Fears)

7/07/2011 12:46:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Its day 3!!! 8 fears. This is going to be tough.


1. For some reason I am worried that I have to stop working at some stage of my life. I can’t stay at home for too long. Despite of hating the routine life of waking up early, going to work, stressing myself with the office project deadlines, I love it. Sounds weird but haven’t you heard of “I love you but I hate you” :P Same logic



2. I am not ready to be away from my family. I know all those logics that girl has to leave her family after marriage and etc but if I am given a chance I wouldn’t want to do that. Actually the thought of it nowadays scares me :(


3. Definitely have fear for heights but I love rides and theme park games so I hide this fear within me


4. How can I forget my fear for dogs! I can’t stand them even from far. Sorry if I offended dog lovers but for me a big no for dogs!


5. I always remind myself that I can't and won't drive a car. I have fear for car driving. Will try to get over it but Singapore's expensive driving classes are not helping me to get over this fear.


6. After the langkawi incident I have fear for parasailing. I don't want to go through the phyical and mental pain of fracture all over again.

 
7. Despite of being an Information technology student I have a fear for programming languages. People say it’s based on logic but I for me it’s not human language. My weakest subjects in college were always programming modules.


8. No one like losing friends including me. I have lost some good friends in life.They walked off for no reason so no regerts from my side. I am happy with the current friends in my life and wouldn't want to lose them at any cost especially my best friend.