Ten day challenge-Day 4 (7 wants)

7/08/2011 09:26:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Day 4! 7 wants. I have lot of wishes.I wish it was not restricted to 7!



1. I want to visit Newzealand very soon. This has been in my wish list for the past 10 years or more ever since I knew bollywood start Hrithik’s first movie Kaho na pyaar hai being shot in NZ. It’s a lovely place. Hopefully this will be fulfilled by next year atleast.



2. Adding on to that I want to travel more. I have not even seen 10% of the world. I want to see more places, want to have more stamps in my passport. Wish to travel to one new country every year. Not asking for too much :P

3. I want a big house with spacious bedroom and nice terrace. The house should have treadmill. I know this is the only way I will remind myself to be healthy.

4. I want all the chocolates in the world to be fat free. I love chocolates but the huge fat % on the chocolate cover turns me off!argh!wonder why all the tasty food in the world are unhealthy

5. If there is one wish that I am wishing every day it could be V’s arrival in Singapore. Keeping my fingers crossed.

6. I want a long vacation in a snow country! Yes a vacation with full of snow experience. I have not seen snow yet!

7. Finally a shopping trip to India!Yes just a shopping trip :)