Ten day challenge-Day 5(6 Places)

7/09/2011 08:33:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I always relate and remember people with places. We might forget people but not the places we went with them.



1. Hyderabad. This place automatically counts in. Everything is beautiful in this city. This city holds my entire childhood memories. Love this city!


2. Home is the best place for me. I love weekends so that I can be at home with my family. Even though I don’t do anything it doesn’t matter as long as I am at home!


3. Sometimes I prefer to be left alone. All alone in my room.


4. I love some places in Singapore. Especially my college and East Coast Park. Have lot of good memories with my close friends. If I ever leave this country I would definitely miss these places.


5. Pasiris park in Singapore. It’s calm and peaceful. Went there only twice but would love to go there often. One memorable event in this place was to celebrate my close friend’s 21st birthday.


6. Kullu manali in India. I have not seen this place yet but something in me tell me that it will be heaven.