Ten day challenge-Day 6(5 Food)

7/10/2011 09:35:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

It’s all about food today. A perfect post on a Sunday. I eat a lot totally opposite to what I look. I love eating but I am very health conscious. So lets get down to the list :)




1. Definitely chocolates will be first in the list especially Ferrero Rocher. This is my all time favorite. Its heaven wrapped in a small package :).While I am eating chocolates I don't think of anything and after eating I think of nothing but the exercise I have to do to remove the fats. Well that's me :)

2. Nothing beats mom’s cooking. Love the simple dhal dish she cooks. Dhal with hot rice and pickle is the best combination. It’s bliss


3. Ice milo. I have mentioned it in the previous post also. The only drink that comes into my mind every day.


4. I am against fast food. It’s purely unhealthy and not something I want as part of my daily meal but KFC once in few months is still acceptable.


5. Idli (south Indian breakfast). My bro name it as deadly patient’s breakfast :). According to me It is the healthiest breakfast in Indian cuisine.

The next post is going to be extremely hard!.How can I write about 4 books!oh god...