Ten day challenge-Day 7(4 books)

7/11/2011 06:10:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Me and books are poles apart. So this post is extremely difficult for me. I may not even mention 4 books. Yes I am that bad in reading. The only time I read lot of books was in school days because of my english teacher who forced us to use new words in english essays! I remember cursing her during my often trips to library. She was so strict that we need to write down 10 new words every week and use it in the essays.



I don’t know why but I prefer Indian authors compared to others. I am not being racist here but I somehow feel some attachment to Indian authors. So in that list I love chetan bhagat’s 2 states and five point someone. I read few more books but I don’t remember the names!. Sorry I am really that hopeless when it comes to books.


Would love to read Preeti Shenoy’s two books. Maybe that will be next in my list.

This post is incomplete but this is the best I could do :)